Google+ HEALTH PRODUCTS IN SWANSEA: Forever Living Business Review

Monday 4 February 2013

Forever Living Business Review



FOREVER LIVING BUSINESS REVIEW
Is This Business Opportunity A Scam Or A Legit Business?


The Company


If you are looking to get into a ‘work at home business’ like many of us are for that extra cash or even change of lifestyle then you may of come across Forever Living Products, Health Products made up of mostly Aloe Vera.
The company began trading in 1978 in Phoenix, Arizona. It has now been in business for over 34 years and is still growing in size operating in over 145 countries across the globe. Forever Living is now the world’s largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of Aloe Vera Products and also produces the world’s largest supply of Bee Products.
A small section on the company itself, now let us have a look at the business opportunity and see if Forever Living is a scam or not.
This is not sugar coated just the truth from my own personal experience of the Forever Living business.

The Forever Living Business

The Forever business opportunity is exactly what it says an ‘opportunity’ for people looking to start a business part time, at home or even earn some extra cash, but it’s not for the light hearted as it DOES involve some work. I have spoken to people and they have told me that this is a scam or a pyramid scheme so I believed them and Googled it to see what others were saying, yea there was bad comments and reviews but also good ones, so I read the bad ones and a few of the good and managed to build up a picture of what was happening. 
What you have to remember this is a business that you are building up from scratch so it isn't going to happen overnight and involves you working at it.
Some of the bad comments were:
 ‘you can only really earn if you reach manager level’
‘the only ones making money are the ones above you’
‘it doesn't work’
‘the person who got me into the business doesn't seem to be interested’
‘it’s a pyramid scheme’
Comments like this are across the internet and can be answered quite easily with one question to them.
How much work effort have you put into it?
The pyramid scheme is wrong because if it was Forever would never of been allowed in the Direct Selling Association or been awarded the very prestigious IIP Gold Award (Investors In People) back in May 2010 which has only ever been achieved by around 150 companies within the UK.
What I could come up with from the comments was that people hadn't actually given this business opportunity a chance and had just given up because they were looking for a get rich quick scheme, which is something that Forever Living is not.
Forever Living is a real opportunity that people can make some good money off if they work at it. I asked some of the top earners how did you get to where you are now and they all said the same thing we worked at the business, built it up and gained trust from our customer. Three key factors to any business.

What You Get

The business is about Network Marketing, working together as a team to build an enterprise.  Just like with any business working together as a team is a major key to a successful business, I was an ex-serviceman so know all about the effects of good team work.
With the Forever Living business you get:
  • ·         The help from your distributor as they started where you are beginning your journey
  • ·         All the tools needed to set up your business.
  • ·         All the support from technical to product information like questions from customers your unable to answer
  • ·         A marketing plan to follow so you can succeed
  • ·         Regular workshops and local meetings so you can bring potential customers which looks more professional
  • ·         Quality Health Products to sell and for personal use


These are just some of the things that comes with the business, all you need to do is follow the plan, work at it and reap the rewards.

My Story So Far
My story so far with Forever Living is I am a new Distributor and currently at Assistant Supervisor Level and have only just started building my business up.
I joined the business in 2012 and have been taking the products and just doing little bits here and there not really getting going as I was busy with other things and didn’t really pay much attention to it. Many of the ‘Top Dogs’ actually started this way.
The back end of last year I looked at the literature I had and went to work at the business and setting it up.
I would never force anyone into signing up but I will help them when their ready to give it a go because when I first joined I wasn’t ready to take the challenge but things changed in life and I decided to go for it.
The great thing about this is it comes with a 60 day money back guarantee, but I’m not saying that in 60 days you’re going to make loads of money, what I am saying is that we are that confident in the quality of our products that you won’t be asking for your money back.
The way to build your business is to use the products yourself, promote the products and recruit people to do exactly the same so you’re building your own business empire.

The conclusion

A worthwhile home business you can do part-time alongside your current job or go into it full time and reap the rewards of running your own business. I do mine part-time as I am currently enjoying my job so building it up slowly for when I retire I’m not just depending on the government to pay my way and struggling.
This business is only right for those that want to change their life and make a difference, not the ones that just want a quick fix.
Feel free to write your own comments and experience of the business. If you have any questions then ask I won’t shy away just tell you how it is or visit the site read the information and decide for yourself.
Useful Links


1 comment:

  1. On my home page I shared with you how to create your home business by recommending Clean 9. Let’s take a look on this page at some of the other benefits of becoming a Forever Business Owner.

    ReplyDelete