Lets have a look at the benefits of using Aloe Vera Gelly. Its 100% stabilised Aloe Vera Gel lubricates sensitive tissue safely and effectively as if its squeezed from the leaf itself. It absorbs quickly and calms irritated skin and helps to reduce scar formation.
For years Aloe Vera was used extensively to soothe minor skin irritations, cuts and sores, to stings and burns. Many households across the world kept a live Aloe Vera plant for first aid use and still do breaking open a leaf and spreading the inner layer directly onto the skin.
Forever Living Aloe Vera Gelly is specially prepared for topical application to moisturise, soothe and condition. Its a thick, translucent gel containing humectants and moisturisers. Readily absorbed by the skin, it soothes without staining clothes.
Research dating back as far as the 1930's has continually suggested that regular application of Aloe Vera will not only help promote faster healing but also reduce the burning, itching sensation that comes with burnt skin.
Thousands of Forever Living Customers use Aloe Vera Gelly to soothe burns from mild sunburn to serious scolds and burns. With the holiday season about to get underway, what more could you ask for in your wash bag from a health product.
This health product is popular with:
- Physiotherapists, who use it on skin to prepare the desired area prior to an ultrasonic treatment, or after electrolysis.
- Hairdressers use the Aloe Vera Gelly around the hairline before perming and colouring hair to protect the scalp.
- Suitable for people who are prone to eczema and psoriasis.
- It Soothes Burns
- Can be used for Animals as well as Humans
- Improves healing as well as reducing inflammation and itching
- Cleaning up wounds and removing dead skin cells
- Great for pressure sores as it is anti-microbial and kills most of the pathogenic bacteria that colonise the skin
- Doesn't stain the clothes